The Best Skincare Products for Sensitive Skin - Product Review

Skincare products that do what they claim to do are hard to come by, but more so when you have sensitive skin. I've found the perfect regimen for my skin that works, so I am sharing what works for me with you. The products I discuss in this post were purchased by me.
Here are 8 products that may improve the overall appearance and texture of your skin.




1. Exfoliating Skin Towel

According to the packaging, it "leaves your skin smooth and refreshed."

Wet and soap the towel thoroughly. Grip both ends and exfoliate your entire body. **Do not use on irritated or broken skin.**

My verdict: They didn't lie. I noticed the difference immediately. This is the Best exfoliator I have ever used.
Ulta Beauty:
https://www.ulta.com/exfoliating-hydro-towel?productId=prod5503167





2. Jeju Yuja Clean Foam



The Yuja Cleaning Foam is a Korean product. Korean skincare products are top shelf when it comes to effectiveness and quality.

The Verdict: I have been using this product for a year. It is the best cleanser that I have ever used. It's awesome! Try it.

The Yeon:
https://theyeon.net/product/theyeon-jeju-yuja-clean-foam/130/



3. Electronic Facial Brush


Electronic facial brushes remove the deepest impurities and gently exfoliates the skin. It comes with a Bristle brush, sponge, rollerballs, and exfoliant pad.
The Verdict: I got this as a gift last year. I have the FOREVER YOUNG by Jean Pierre electronic facial brush. Five Below sells electronic facial brushes for $5. It does an excellent job. it has made a difference. My skin is softer and appears more radiant and youthful.
Cons: I don't like the exfoliant pad ... it is not effective enough to remove dry skin from your feet. 

Amazon:https://www.amazon.com/Forever-Young-Pierre-Electronic-Facial/dp/B07HFQHGDK#HLCXComparisonWidget_feature_div




4. Hydro Boost Body Cream

My dermatologist recommended, Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel Face Moisturizer for my skin type. It was marvelous but pricey. The next best thing has been the Hydro Boost Body Cream. I apply a small amount at 4 points on my face and apply it. It's heavier than the Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel Face Moisturizer, so I use less. I apply it to any area of my body that has blemishes. It's fragrance-free.

The verdict: It works well, but I prefer to use the Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel Face Moisturizer on my face.

Target:
https://www.target.com/p/neutrogena-hydro-boost-hydrating-body-gel-cream-with-hyaluronic-acid-16oz/-/A-75558421





5. My Beauty Spot: Luxury Oil Brightening Vitamin C and Turmeric Oils

When I have acne, I apply it from the moment they appear until they dry out. Using this method, fades the spots faster. If you pop the pimple, the skin will be darker, so the mark will take longer to fade. It reduces dark spots, brighten and balance the complexion. 

The verdict: It does exactly what it states. Within 7 to 10 days it fades dark spots to balance your skin tone. The acne skin will begin to peel. Unfortunately, I was unable to find it online, so I'll provide a similar product.

Ulta Beauty:
https://www.ulta.com/turmeric-enlight-serum?productId=xlsImpprod13762411

Disclaimer: You can use this in the day and/or at night. If you use it in the daytime, use sunscreen.




6. 50 Hydrating Broad Spectrum SPF 50 Sunscreen

I use the Walgreens brand 50 Hydrating Broad Spectrum SPF 50 Sunscreen. It's hypoallergenic and Paraben-free.

The verdict: It works.

Walgreens:
https://www.walgreens.com/store/c/walgreens-moisturizing-sunscreen-lotion-spf-50/ID=prod6394409-product



 

7. Yardley London Activated Charcoal Moisturizing Soap
At the end of the day, I wash my face with Yadley of London Moisturizing Charcoal Activated Soap to cleanse and purify my skin.

It's Paraben-free & sodium Lauryl sulfate-free.


The Verdict: The charcoal activated soap does a wonderful job of cleansing excess oil from my skin and other things I come into contact with throughout the day. It leaves my skin feeling refreshed and clean.


Soap:https://www.walgreens.com/store/c/burt's-bees-hydrating-overnight-mask/ID=300396122-product


8. Hydrating Overnight Mask

Then, I put a light coat of Burt's Bees hydrating overnight mask on my face. The mask is applied lightly, after 10 minutes, I massage the remaining product into the skin, and I go to bed.
 
It's formulated without parabens, phthalates, SLS petrolatum, dermatologist- tested 99.0% Natural.

The verdict: The following day, I wake up with radiant, soft skin. Any blemishes present are peeling.
Mask:https://www.walgreens.com/store/c/burt's-bees-hydrating-overnight-mask/ID=300396122-product